The Clan Space
Please register or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clan Space
Please register or log in!
The Clan Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moderators of RPV
Xander/SCAR
Latest topics
» Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am by Unoti Hashaco

» A love brought to light (intro to the discovery arc)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am by Kerin Oracle

» The Lost Girl (Cont.. Kim, Kerin, and Corame)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am by Kim Oracle

» The grieving Queen (open to any one)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 am by Kim Oracle

» Evening in the Garden (Open to anyone)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm by Eterna Hashaco

» Alytana 'Kel' Hashaco
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm by Kel Hashaco

» Learning the Alphabet (Tower Library)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:59 pm by Anika Sanada

» A Test of Knowledge (Closed Spar)
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 am by Keitaro Kishimoto Solica

» Loss of Light
Arrival at the Hashaco Manor EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm by KaitoOracle

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Arrival at the Hashaco Manor

4 posters

Go down

Arrival at the Hashaco Manor Empty Arrival at the Hashaco Manor

Post by Zera Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 pm

"Hopefully not much farther now. It's been over an hour and we still haven't arrived."

Zera continued to think to himself as he followed Sirath who was several paces ahead of him. After a brief explanation of why he was searching for the two clans, Sirath had agreed to take him to the Hashaco Manor, where the clan and their leader, Unoti Hashaco, were currently living.

Zera had been quite surprised to learn he was so close to the home of one of the two clans he was sent to find. The tree he had found was not only a marker for finding their home, but was apparently a sanctuary for the Hashaco and was a place of great importance. A lot of major events and battles involving the clan occurred there and thus it was a sacred place.

Zera felt guilty for his lashing out earlier. While not harming the tree itself or directly attacking it, he had let his frustration get the better of him and had hurt the grounds around it. He would not have done such an act had he realized just how important the place was to the Hashaco. Sirath stated that while normally disrespect of the sanctuary was punishable, that Zera would be let off this time due to his lack of insight of the place and his sincerity in his mistake.

Though he was warned not to do it again, to which Zera quickly promised he wouldn't.

After that Sirath had led him down the path the wind had blown earlier, much to Zera's surprise. The manor of the Hashaco was still a ways off but was a short travel by foot if led by a proper guide. Since then the two had waked together through the woods.

While the travel was mostly silent Zera did question Sirath on where the Sanada clan was located and if they were close as well. He was surprised when Sirath explained that the old village of the Sanda had been burned down and was vacant of any living being save for animals and scavengers. The Sanda were now living in their tower which was not far from the former village, but was also in the opposite direction of the Hashaco.

Which meant it would take time for him to meet up with them when he left. The thought was a bit frustrating, but compared to the three months of travel he had gone through prior, it was practically a blessing.

Zera paused out of his thoughts as Sirath stopped. The elf turned to him and smiled as he stepped aside.

"We're here."

Zera's eyes widened at the sight.

In front of him, surrounded by exotic plant-life and large trees, was a beautifully designed Victorian styled manor. The building appeared to be at least two stories in height and despite the odd appearance and color, it seemed to blend in well with the surrounding environment. The manor appeared silent, but at the same time Zera could feel life booming inside of it and in the area around him.

Zera felt a small smile approach his face, and he welcomed it openly.

He finally made it.
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Arrival at the Hashaco Manor Empty Re: Arrival at the Hashaco Manor

Post by Lexi Hashaco Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:41 pm

As the boy walked in, Lexi noticed him. She had a small smile when she noticed Sirath walking away after saying goodbye. Lexi stretched and walked over towards the boy. "Well howdy there. Welcome to the Hashaco Manor! I'm Lexi Hashaco. Nice to meet ya!"

She reached out took his hand for a handshake. She shook his hand rather violently without really meaning to. "So stranger, what is it you need? Were you wanting to join the clan? You'd need to wait for Unoti to come back. He was heading off somewhere with Razren Sanada or someone..."
Lexi Hashaco
Lexi Hashaco
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Zera nodded off to Sirath as the elf walked off. He stated he had to be elsewhere but that Zera would be welcome with the clan so long as he explained the situation fully. As he turned around to look over the inside of the mansion he nearly jumped back at the sight of a pair of aquatic blue eyes.

"Well howdy there. Welcome to the Hashaco Manor! I'm Lexi Hashaco. Nice to meet ya!"

Zera blinked and quickly took notice of the person in front of him. It was a woman, quite beautiful in fact, with long brown hair and wearing several layers of white garments and armor, along with a small black cape seemingly covering her right arm.

Before he could react though Lexi, as she called herself, grasped his hand and shook it.

"Strong grip."

"So stranger, what is it you need? Were you wanting to join the clan? You'd need to wait for Unoti to come back. He was heading off somewhere with Razren Sanada or someone..."

Zera blinked. This woman was rather...spirited? Yes that was a word he could place he supposed, least till he found a better definition.

Suddenly her words hit him.

"Wait, you mean Unoti is not here?"
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Hashaco Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:59 pm

"Well yeah. I mean he's "King" or whatever after all. You shouldn't need to worry too much though. He's usually back after a little while." She spun around and pointed to a drawing room. "Feel free to sit in there. I can even cook you up something if you want."
Lexi Hashaco
Lexi Hashaco
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Zera's eyes narrowed in thought. Unoti was elsewhere at the moment meaning he'd have to wait for him to get back before giving him the letter. How long that was though could make things more complicated for him since he was still a guest but was unsure how the whole clan would react to his presence.

Still, Lexi seemed nice enough, and Sirath as well so maybe the rest of the clan would be okay.

The other name though, Razern Sanada. Wasn't that the leader of the Sanda clan? The other man he was to meet. Why were b-

"Feel free to sit in there. I can even cook you up something if you want."

Zera blinked out of his thoughts as he looked back at Lexi, who had pointed to a beautiful room filled with different paintings and drawings. A smile etched onto his face. He could think later he supposed.

"Oh, thank you, I appreciate it greatly," As Zera moved to walk towards the room he paused and turned back to her bowing, "Oh my apologize by the way, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Zera. It's an honor to make you acquaintance, and I hope I will not be a burden to you or the clan, Ms. Lexi."
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:24 pm

As Lexi was showing him to the drawing room and the new man was saying thank you. The door shot open, an average sized Drow man came in through the door. The man was wearing newly made Black Steel Armor that covered most of his body. The armor featured a black batwing shape on the right shoulder of the Drow and throughout the armor was a green colored steel and green spikes. The man looking to be in his late 30s early 40s with eyes deep and filled with pain and anguish. Upon his back was a bo staff and to each of his sides hanging from his belt were 3 skulls.

The battled hardened Drow began looking at the man up and down. The man opened his mouth and spoke in a deep demanding tone, "I thought that I had sensed a new energy. I presume Lexi has already introduced herself, so allow me to do the same. I am Unoti Hashaco, the King of this clan and owner of this household. I welcome you to the manor but I need you to tell me what is it you wish to speak to us about?" The Drow's dark red eyes settled to the mans eyes meeting their eyes together. "If it is a fight you wish then you better make the first move we are a peaceful clan but if it's friendship you wish, then we shall grant you that friendship."
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

http://nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

The sound of a door opening caught Zera's attention as he looked from the room back towards the main door.

What he saw made Zera freeze up sightly. It was a drow man, but armored to the teeth with such strange and deadly looking armor you would think he was going to war. He looked to be in his thirties at least, but the man gave off a feeling of an age beyond anything Zera could understand. And his aura..

"Such power I can feel from him...is this man?"

"I thought that I had sensed a new energy. I presume Lexi has already introduced herself, so allow me to do the same. I am Unoti Hashaco, the King of this clan and owner of this household."

Zera's eyes narrowed as he met with Unoti's own eyes. It was. So this was the clan leader huh? He was as strong as his master had told him.

"I welcome you to the manor but I need you to tell me what is it you wish to speak to us about? If it is a fight you wish then you better make the first move we are a peaceful clan but if it's friendship you wish, then we shall grant you that friendship."

Zera froze slightly at the term 'fight' but shook it off. Shaking his head and clearing his thoughts Zera looked up.

"My name is Zera. And I apologize for coming to your home unannounced, however I was sent here by my master in search of both you and the Sanada clan."

Reaching into his pack Zera pulled out an envelope and held it out for the clan leader.

"My master said this would explain everything. I have not looked at it myself at his request, so you need not worry about me knowing whatever is written on it. However if needed I will explain my own reasons verbally should this not be enough."
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 pm

"Will it now?" Unoti took the letter and opened it. He began reading what the letter said.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Unoti Hashaco. Razren Sanda.

You probably do not know me, in fact I can guarantee it. My name is one that while once well known, has passed from this generation and should be lost. I would be honored if you knew who I was simply by my former title, but that life is behind me, and I am simply an old man who wishes to live peacefully.

So why then would I write to two of the most well known and prestigious clans that remain in this world, and possibly two of the strongest and wisest people alive?

It is because of the boy you see before you.

His name is Zera, and he is my student, has been for many long years now. Six years ago, he and I were the only two survivors of our village that was attacked by a powerful magic user. The bodies of everyone in the village were drained of their blood fully, and used by the killer to cast very powerful and cursed spells. We were lucky to escape with our lives.

Since then I have taken the boy under my former wings, and taught him to be strong and capable of fighting against such evil. He seeks to be able to bring justice to the world and protect those who can not protect themselves so they may never experience what he has gone through.

However, I feel that the boy is still partly blinded by his anger and pain. While his goal is true and his intentions pure, the mark the killer left on him has left a permanent desire for vengeance in his heart for the lives of his mother and love. He has turned cold towards the fate of the guilty, and does not seem to care about how much they suffer for the crimes they have committed.

Even you both know that not all crimes are evil, and not all guilty are corrupted and cruel.

I send him to you both, in hopes that you would be able to teach this boy what I can not. He needs to be able to understand that 'justice' comes in all forms, and that while there is black and white in the world, there is also gray. You are far more experienced in these than I, as you both know pain and loss like my student.

Now note, I know you have your own clans to consider and would not doubt you having suspicions from one like me asking a favor when you do not even know me. But this boy needs a guide beyond what I can show him. People who can bring him back into the light but accept the dark as well, and understand the balance of both.

And I know that out of everyone in this world, your clans have the highest chance of doing this. Teach him the ways of your clan, show him what 'justice' is, show him how the world is like beyond his own pain. Do whatever you'd like, but please help him.

If you do this, then this old man can rest peacefully. And you would be able to bring a young and kind soul back from the dark, and as a strong ally to both of your clans.

By your leave.

Takahata Matsuro
"The Reaper's Puppeteer"
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:39 pm

After finishing the letter, Unoti folded it up and put it in a crevasses of his armor. "Very well step outside with me and I shall call on Razren. If this man wants you to learn the ways of peace then so be it." The drow then turned around and headed for the door.

As he came outside into the clearing that was made when the house was built he looked around and opening his mouth he bellowed out towards the skys, "Razren, we both have a visitor here at the Hashaco Manor. I am in need of your assistance as this concerns you as well."
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saleth Sanada Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

After a short while, an old man could be seen walking towards the manor. He appeared to be wearing a mage's cloak that covered his face. He walked forward and approached the drow. While the drow was used to it, he saw the boy seemed to be off put by the old man's power.

He smiled underneath the hood. "I'm afraid my father is rather preoccupied. I hope I will do instead." He looked over to the boy. Using a trained eye, he eyed him up and down. "Is this a new member of your clan?"
Saleth Sanada
Saleth Sanada
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Unoti looked the elderly man up and down. "So you must be Saleth, the son of Razren. Very well seeing as who you are I will be more than happy to show you what I called for." Taking the letter out of the crevasse of his armor Unoti hads the letter to Saleth. "Also to answer your question I do not believe he is here to join my clan or yours for that matter. I believe he is simply here to help us."
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Zera watched silently as the two men spoke. He dared not utter a word unless they spoke to him specifically.

The man Unoti was speaking too was not Razren, which disappointed Zera slightly, but instead the man's son. This surprised him but he supposed he expected it considering the circumstance and people he was with. At the moment the two were discussing the letter and his fate, and while he was nervous he remained calm.

Least he would be, had he not already seen and felt the powerful auras both men wielded.

It was amazing.

And infuriating.

He had trained for six years. Six long and painful years. He had pushed himself beyond any human limit in order to become strong, and he had grown proud of the fact that he had done so much and still could do more.

But here, before these two.

He felt like an ant staring at a mountain.

It made him question himself. Was he still so weak? Was he still after all this time nothing? He wasn't so dense as to believe there weren't other people out their still stronger than him, but this.

This felt unfair.

Zera shook his head. No, no it was wrong to think such a way. These men may have had magic and abilities he refused to learn or use, but that didn't mean they took the easy way. Even his master had once said he was once weak and powerless, and that nobody was exceptional.

Unoti was a clan leader, and this man, Saleth, was the son of the second clan leader. They were not given strength, they earned it, and as such they had trained just as hard as he had to obtain it. It may have felt a bit unfair, but he also knew at the same time he was nowhere near their level of experience and skill as well.

But that didn't mean he couldn't get stronger.

He would keep training, keep growing. He would hone his skills more and become the protector and bringer of justice the people of this world deserved. He would never let another soul experience the same pain he had, and with the help of these two clans, he could finally open the way towards that path.

That is....if they agreed too help him.
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saleth Sanada Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 pm

"Takahata Matsuro....." Saleth closes his eyes as if in remberence. "If he had known me by my proper name, he would have worded this letter differently." Saleth turned his attention to the boy. "So you're Takahata's apprentice? This is a very interesting situation I have found myself in."

Suddenly his form seemed to shift, and he changed from being an old man to simply being a middle aged man with dark brown hair and black eyes. "Your master might have mentioned me as Saleth Rousenhall. It's a pleasure to meet you Zera...if I haven't met you before."
Saleth Sanada
Saleth Sanada
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

"So you're Takahata's apprentice? This is a very interesting situation I have found myself in."

Zera blinked in confusion. What was he-

Before he could continue the thought though the man before him suddenly began to change before his eyes. The wrinkly and old skil withdrew and filled with color as did the hair and eyes, giving a much livelier feel. What was once an old man now appeared middle aged at best.

Zera's eyes narrowed in realization.

"Magic."

Zera had seen magic a few times in his life, with the one standing out most being...something he would rather forget. But that still didn't stop him from being amazed at the sight despite his dislike of the arts.

"Your master might have mentioned me as Saleth Rousenhall. It's a pleasure to meet you Zera...if I haven't met you before."

Zera blinked.

"Rousenhall?"

He knew that name. From his master's old stories of his time as the "Reaper's Puppeteer". But not only that, wasn't there a time his master had a visitor named Rousenhall at the temple before his years of training?.

That would mean....

Well....this just got more interesting.
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saleth Sanada Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Saleth turned to Unoti. "Unless you have any qualms with the boy, I will personally take him under my care." He turned to Zera. "I hope you don't mind that. It just would be easier for me if we were back at my study rather than in the manor....no offense to your hospitality my dear Hashaco. It is just....a scholar such as myself is rather akin to libraries and the like."
Saleth Sanada
Saleth Sanada
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Unoti's face grew fierce as a crimson red filled him. "I have no qualms with the boy feel free to take him, but I do have this to say... The library in which I own is extensive. Far beyond that of even most libraries. You would do well to know just as you are a scholar so am I. I take great pride in the knowledge I have gathered over the years." With this Unoti still flustered over such an insult worked his way back home to make the preparations to destroy the DarkBlade.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Zera blinked as he looked back and forth as Unoti left. He wasn't sure he got it fully, but it sounded like Saleth just insulted the leader of the Hashaco. Or made it sound insulting.

It was a bit weird seeing such powerful men act in such a small comedic fashion.

"So," Zera turned his head back to Saleth with a curious expression, "I think I'm a bit lost. I thought I was to be taught by the Hashaco clan and Unoti? No offense to you or anything intended, I just don't understand why you said you'd take me under your own wing?"

It was odd. The man knew his master sure, but he didn't know him personally, and Zera could safely say he didn't know the man in front of him either. So why the sudden and odd request to Unoti? And what exactly would this mean for his time with the Hashaco?

He just hoped the answer he wanted would clear the air and his head.
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saleth Sanada Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:55 pm

"If you wish to be trained by them, be my guest. I only asked because it's been far too long since I had an apprentice. My last one I believe was my son and..." He stopped as his smile suddenly faded from his face. "Yes...my son." He shook his head.

"Anyway, What are your abilities anyway? I would love to be educated."
Saleth Sanada
Saleth Sanada
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zera Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:23 pm

"Yes...my son."

Zera's eyes widened slightly. The expression Saleth had just now. Had he also...

"Anyway, What are your abilities anyway? I would love to be educated."

Zera blinked out of his thoughts as Saleth recovered and spoke. Quickly realizing what was asked Zera focused on the question, "Ah well, I wouldn't exactly say I have any abilities or such. You see I don't use magic or powers like I assume you or the clans do. Not saying it isn't useful or anything, it's just I was trained by my master for six years in the art of survival and combat through my own skill. Magic is powerful yes, but I was taught that not all strength comes from having a unique ability or a special talent, and that sometimes the greatest strength comes from ones own hard work and willpower alone."

Zera smiled as he looked up at the clear sky, "My master when he was in his prime, was capable of taking on people with abilities mortals could only dream of wielding, and become almost godlike with them. Yet despite this, he fought and defeated such people without any powers or magic of his own, and I want to be able do the same. So that I can display proudly to the world that I can protect the innocent of the world through my own strength and will, and show that nobody is weak, even without magic."

As Zera spoke he noticed Saleth raise an eyebrow curiously, but not judgingly. It brought him some comfort, as many saw his motives as foolish and stupid, calling him an idiot for thinking he could take down those with magic or power.

Not that he hadn't proved that he already could a few months back.

Focusing back on the conversation, Zera's gaze turned down towards his black metallic claws, "Although...if I had to pick out something unique to classify about myself, it would be these."

Lifting his right arm up, Zera showed off the gleaming metal gauntlet that seemed to cover his arm from elbow to finger tip. He then moved his left arm to display a second matching gauntlet.

"You said you know my master, then I'd assume you know what these are. A final parting gift from my master before I left to find the clans. It is through these that I proudly display my will and belief onto the world and those in it. And it is through these that I will find the path to protecting the innocent and bring justice to the world, so that none may ever cower away and be hurt again."
Zera
Zera
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down