The Clan Space
Please register or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clan Space
Please register or log in!
The Clan Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moderators of RPV
Xander/SCAR
Latest topics
» Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am by Unoti Hashaco

» A love brought to light (intro to the discovery arc)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am by Kerin Oracle

» The Lost Girl (Cont.. Kim, Kerin, and Corame)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am by Kim Oracle

» The grieving Queen (open to any one)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 am by Kim Oracle

» Evening in the Garden (Open to anyone)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm by Eterna Hashaco

» Alytana 'Kel' Hashaco
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm by Kel Hashaco

» Learning the Alphabet (Tower Library)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:59 pm by Anika Sanada

» A Test of Knowledge (Closed Spar)
The Stranger's Arrival EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 am by Keitaro Kishimoto Solica

» Loss of Light
The Stranger's Arrival EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm by KaitoOracle

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Stranger's Arrival

2 posters

Go down

The Stranger's Arrival Empty The Stranger's Arrival

Post by Xander/Kuebiko Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:54 pm

At the sacred tree of the Hashaco Sanctuary, a figure dressed more formally than what a common person would wear, could be seen kneeling next to it and his hands grabbing at some of the dirt. As he brought up and took a whiff, a grin could be seen growing on his face. He was getting closer to where he needed to be; or more where he wanted to be. He stood back on his two feet, the figure slowly transforming, the silhouette of gears beginning to stick out of his back, a sewn up smile brimming as brightly as it could. Slowly his feet began to lift from the ground, as if the being was now capable of skating on thin air. “It would seem I’ve finally found him, I hope it’s a good time for all of them.” He picked up what seemed to be a chest, and headed down the path that still had a feint smell, towards the Hashaco manor.
Xander/Kuebiko
Xander/Kuebiko
Novice RPer

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Back to top Go down

The Stranger's Arrival Empty Re: The Stranger's Arrival

Post by Unoti Hashaco Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:44 am

A drow walked out of the woods fully dressed in black steel armor with green outlining. A bo staff strapped to his back. He looked towards the man and reached behind his back gripping his bo staff. "I don't know who you are or what you're doing here but if you're here for a fight, then you've come to the wrong place. If it is friendship you seek I will be more than happy to give it to you. I am Dark King Unoti Hashaco. Leader of the Hashaco clan. Now if you would I identify yourself and your intentions."
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

http://nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander/Kuebiko Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:07 pm

The figure stood there, a grimacing smile growing on his face. He dropped the chest, a loud thud could be heard clearly, and the sand making way for the air the chest brought down with it. His feet slowly began landing on the ground, transforming back to what looked to be any ordinary feet. His figure slowly began transforming back, the gears slipping back into his body, and the mouth slowly unsewing itself back to normal. Once the figure retained it's normal form, he sat on the chest, chuckling after Unoti finished his warning. "I didn't expect you to be here so quick, you must've sensed me from a lot further than what I gave you credit for." His smile grew bigger, not nearly as grimacing as before. "What do you do to the ones who refuse to give you what you want, Unoti was it??"
Xander/Kuebiko
Xander/Kuebiko
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum