The Clan Space
Please register or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clan Space
Please register or log in!
The Clan Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moderators of RPV
Xander/SCAR
Latest topics
» Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am by Unoti Hashaco

» A love brought to light (intro to the discovery arc)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am by Kerin Oracle

» The Lost Girl (Cont.. Kim, Kerin, and Corame)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am by Kim Oracle

» The grieving Queen (open to any one)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 am by Kim Oracle

» Evening in the Garden (Open to anyone)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm by Eterna Hashaco

» Alytana 'Kel' Hashaco
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm by Kel Hashaco

» Learning the Alphabet (Tower Library)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:59 pm by Anika Sanada

» A Test of Knowledge (Closed Spar)
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 am by Keitaro Kishimoto Solica

» Loss of Light
A Dragon Visits The Anima EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm by KaitoOracle

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

A Dragon Visits The Anima

3 posters

Go down

A Dragon Visits The Anima Empty A Dragon Visits The Anima

Post by NPC Account Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:48 am

The forests around the Anima deep and damp as the dew fell from leaf to leaf. It was an early morning not even Dawn when the ground shook as the trees stepped to the side. A mighty roar could be heard from miles around, the roar that only could be heard from a dragon as it resembled a deep, rough, prideful bellow yet the bellow was peaceful and curried with it a sense of sorrow and guilt. It was as though centuries had left its wielder lonely and isolated.

As the trees parted from their soil and danced out of the way a set of brown amber eyes and a wooden brown horn could be seen upon a leaf green snout. Large and broad it couldn’t be mistaken for anything else but a dragon. Yet this dragon was unlike the others as its wings were stationed upon its back yet looked as though they were made of wooden bones without any sort of skin or feathers upon them. Thus one could assume these wings to be more decoration and help provide camouflage.

As its leaf covered tail leaves part of the forest the trees reposition within the soil they once resided in. Once out of the forest it looks as though the creature had never even been through there to begin with. It approached the village as it stood eight feet and seven inches. Relatively small for dragons of this world yet this was still an elderly dragon, the force of its strength shown by the ease of how it manipulated the forest around it. The dragon had heard another of its kind within a small distance compared to the others around.

Its mouth parting as a thunderous voice echoed from the bowels of its throat, “Ful nii los gein do hi? Nii lost kosaan lingrah tiid ruzun Zu'u worax Nil Dovah. Fos drun hi het?” The dragon speaking directly to the other, it was truly a Darkness Dragon was truly a rare sight to behold even among the dovah. Soon enough the Elder Forest Dragon was upon its mark as it peered upon the village. Its speak translating into, “So it is one of you? It has been a long time since I saw a void dragon. What brings you here?”
NPC Account
NPC Account
Novice RPer

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Back to top Go down

A Dragon Visits The Anima Empty Re: A Dragon Visits The Anima

Post by Nox Anima Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Pink haired female wearing white dress with detached sleeves stood under the tree she waited for down.Her right hand which was black dragon claw hidden behind her back as female leaned against tree trunk while female looked like human actually it was dragon but her true form would be too big to fit and least thing she wanted is to ruin forest where Anima clan hunted.She felt ground shake as someone big she knew only another of her kind could make ground shake when voice echoed the female sighed she parted her lips "Gimrel do volok dovah stin zey nol dii unahzaal slumber."(Energy of underworld dragon woke me from my slumber.) she replied back to other dragon her voice was disordered."Fos drun hi het? "(What brings you here?) she asked looking at general direction from where voice echoed least thing she expected is to meet another dragon close to Anima location.
Nox Anima
Nox Anima
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Anima Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:25 am

The flame Sprite by the name of Cian was flying around the area for Nox as the sky was black, only slightly lightened around the village nearby as some of the Faerie lanterns were still lit from the night before as well as his own natural glow, though faint, was still there as he heard the sounds of trees moving and saw a figure moving some of the trees and brush, moving it back as he flew above the treeline.

Unlike his companion, he could not see at night the same without light, but he knew that she needed to know as he flew down to her quickly, getting there just as the creature that started all this was in front of her. He heard the both of them speak a language he never heard before, confused as he sat on a branch about ten feet up a few steps behind Nox in case that she needed help to get away, his hand in his pouch of Faerie dust and listened carefully.

He also completely forgot about his natural glow as he attempted to hide from this creature, realizing now that he had a closer look that it was also a dragon, very similar to Nox in her dragon form, but yet was different as it was a green and more fuller, larger dragon, like that maybe it was a male. But he also wondered if this was a good thing or a bad thing that he or she appeared, would he seek to ravage the village? Would Kyna need to be informed? These were questions that flooded his mind as he sat there
Cian Anima
Cian Anima
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC Account Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:03 am

The dragon looking down upon the woman it tilted its head. A confused look could be seen by Nox upon its face. “Volok Dovah? Fos goltnu dreh hi tinvaak? Hi los fos drun zey het. Nii los ni enook sul fod nil dovah haav un suleyksejun. Suranmiik fod nust lost vek zok buruk.”( Underworld Dragon? What folly do you talk? You are what bring me here. It is not each day when void dragon enter our realm. Especially when they have hit the hardest.)

The confusion only grew as the dragon thought about the past. He wouldn’t know why a Darkness Dragon would be willing to even enter this world let alone spend time with humanoids. This was truly a strange event. Yet intrigued by what the woman had said and by the sprite flying around he appeared to almost smile. “Do not worry little sprite. I am only here for my fellow dovah.”

Turning his attention back to the female he spoke once again, “Zu'u los Drogdofeykro, fos uld hin faan kos goraan gein? Ol pruzah fos vis hi fun zey do daar Volok Dovah. Furthermore druv los hi het? Pah do faal Nil Dovah lost vahlut ahrk faas daar lein. Druv los hi vomedaas?” (I am Drogdofeykro, what might your call be young one? As well what can you tell me of this Underworld Dragon. Furthermore why are you here? All of the Void Dragon has left and fear this world. Why are you unalike?)
NPC Account
NPC Account
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Anima Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:05 pm

She stood there infront of green dragon listening to him her was expressionless.She lifted right hand to level of her face then brushed sakura pink hair behind right ear.Her fecial expression changed when she realized that Cian was her now Nox was uneasy if dragon attenpt to do something she had no choice but protect little fairy.Nox part her lips moving her eyes up attempting to have eye contact with forest dragon a soft chuckle escaped her body"Los hi zofaas tol lein uld oblaan? "(Are you scared that world might end?) she asked in serious tone.

Hearing him speak common towards CIan her eyes narrowed for a brief second before returning attention to her.The female part her lips once again "Dii faan los Nox."(My name is Nox)she paused for a moment before continue"Volok dovah los faan Suldaan rok los kruziik dovah zuwuth tol hi uv zey. . Rok lost kast ko staad faan faak kolos zu'u kuz spaan fod rok gaar ok glimrel dii praan lost diinek ahrk fod zu'u wo vok zu'u siiv tir tol gein do un dren meyus. Zu'u komaan wah reyzan het ko daar lein wah zahnir ro nix un fron ahrk vorey reyliik ahrk wahl bek nid do niin kren kiid. (The underworld dragon is named Armageddon he is an ancient dragon older that you or me..He was trapped in place called limbo where i took shelter when he released his energy my rest was disrupted and when i woke up i find out that one of our kin acting foolish.I decided to remain here in this world to preserve balance between our kin and other races and make sure none of them break pact.)

She spoke in serious tone before slightly shaking her head "Zu'u vis daal nol kolos zu'u came nol ahrk nii fon lein vuldak.(I cant return from where i came from and it seems world changed.) she added before stoping talking allowing dragon to soak in information she told him.
Nox Anima
Nox Anima
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Anima Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Cian watched as they spoke, then saw the dragon look at him, speaking in common and saying that he was only there for Nox. He was both worried and confused, why Nox? Why now? He watched them cautiously as he heard them speak, unable to understand their native tongue as he only knew Sylvan and Common. He then flew down to Nox's left shoulder, feeling like he could trust the dragons words to a degree, but he did not trust that he would not hurt her and was ready to fight with her should she get attacked, his expression if able to be read would show his concern, but also shown a seriousness to it as he studied the movements and facial features of the green dragon
Cian Anima
Cian Anima
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down